Technology has connected the world to an extent that the thrill and love for wanderlust is ever burning in people. Social media has bought the world closer and the more we know about it the more we want to experience and see. April 18th is World Heritage Day and we have listed some of the best heritage sites in the world which you should definitely add to your bucket list.
1. Hampi, India
As soon as New York Times listed Hampi in their must-visit list for 2019, this place has earned a place in every traveler’s bucket list. Hampi is a place of ancient ruins in Karnataka’s Bellary region and offers you a good peek in the past of the place.
2. Kaziranga National Park, India
This national park in India is the ideal annual vacation trip which your kids can enjoy. Kaziranga National park is famous for being the only park in India to inhabit the world’s largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses.
3. Machu Pichu, Peru
Machu Pichu was discovered 100 years ago and it still keeps the archeologists in their feet who are still unearthing its secrets. This Peruvian city built by stonemasons will transport you to another world.
4. Great Barrier Reef, Australia
This is where you will find the world’s largest breathtaking coral reefs. If you have ever dreamt of exploring the marine life, then this is where you should head to.
5. Angkor Wat, Cambodia
If you want to have a look at worlds some of the most artistic, accomplished architectural marvels then you need to visit the temple of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
6. Cinque Terre, Italy
This quaint getaway in Italy is filled with town and villages on a rugged coastline. Ditch the standard Italian itinerary and visit the seaside villages here.
7. Park Güell, Spain
Park Güell in Barcelona is the epitome of how public park system should be. Next time you are in Spain, make sure you visit here.
A travel loan can make visiting these heritage sides possible for you. You can apply for a travel loan online with Indiabulls Dhani. It is nothing but a personal loan for travel. This holiday loan will help you take care of everything from your flights to food to accommodation etc.
Why Avail a Travel Loan from Indiabulls Dhani?
- A travel loan lets you travel to any part of the world. There is no restriction on the destinations.
- It is a much cheaper option than a credit card.
- You can repay it back in installments once you are back from the trip. A credit card does not give you this option. You have to pay the bill in one go.
- The time taken to apply for a personal loan is minimal as you can avail it online through Indiabulls Dhani’s website or the mobile app.
- The travel loan helps you cover every expense such as flights, food, hotels, transport, insurance, etc.
- You can spread the cost over the tenure of the loan.
Availing a travel loan in India is a hassle-free process. The interest rates for a personal loan are competitive and fit into your pocket easily. You can avail an online personal loan for travel. Before you decide to take it, you can use the EMI calculator for a personal loan to get an estimate of your EMIs.