Buying a car is a massive purchase. Yes, a car brings freedom and comfort but it is also a big investment for which you have to pay at once. You might have saved for a long time to finally buy the car you like. But ever thought if you could buy the same car by availing a car loan and not spending all your savings?
There are many lenders that provide specific car loans such as a new car loan and a used car loan. So whether you are buying a new car or a second-hand car, you can avail a car loan for the purchase. A car loan helps you get your car home sooner rather than waiting for a few years to save money and then buy it. If you decide to take a car loan you can consider buying a better car than you what you intended to buy.
But how do you apply for a car loan in India?
You can apply for a car loan online. Online car loans are now easily available in India. The process is less time consuming and paperless. Indiabulls Dhani has a very simple and hassle-free online car loan application process.
Here is How You Can Apply For A Car Loan Online With Indiabulls Dhani:
- Visit Indiabulls Dhani’s website and log in using your mobile number. You can do the same by downloading the Indiabulls Dhani App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Once you have successfully logged in you need to enter the relevant details such as PAN card, address proof, employment information, loan amount and tenure.
- The information entered gets verified and you get an approval on the spot.
- The loan money is disbursed into your bank account in minutes.
Car loan interest rates in India are what car buyers look at before deciding to take a car loan. As there are so many lenders offering new car loan and used car loan, car loan interest rates in India are offered at a competitive rate. You can get a car loan for the 100% road price of the car, this means you do not have to do any down payment.
Advantages of Taking A Car Loan Online
- Online car loan has a faster approval and disbursal process.
- There is minimal documentation which can be uploaded online.
- The car is not hypothecated and you can take it home as soon as the dealer provides it.
- You can choose a tenure as per your repayment capability.
- You can calculate the EMIs beforehand by using the car loan EMI calculator.
A car loan helps you to manage your finances better and also buy a car of your choice. You can take a loan of a higher amount and incur additional expenses such as car insurance, accessories etc. Car loan EMI calculator is a handy tool which gives you an idea of the EMIs based on which you can decide which car fits your budget and buy it accordingly.