Destination weddings are now in vogue. Getting hitched on a beach somewhere in Hawaii, tying the knot with the backdrop of mountains in Mussoorie to palaces in Jaipur, a marriage should be a memorable affair, one that people talk about for years to come by. Yet to organize such a grand affair is no less than a challenge. Especially when it comes to managing the finances for the wedding.
If the finances for the wedding are stressing you out, then you can avail a marriage loan. A personal loan for marriage can be your solution to your destination wedding financial woes. Applying for a marriage loan in India is now easy. Here are some of the best features of a marriage loan:
- As this is an unsecured personal loan, no collateral is required and the application can be done in minutes.
- You can avail a wedding loan online. The whole process can be done digitally through Indiabulls Dhani’s website or the mobile app. The process is completely paperless.
- Once you upload the relevant documents, you get instant approval and disbursal.
- Indiabulls Dhani offers competitive marriage loan interest rates.
- You can avail the wedding loan to cover all your expenses such as accommodation, flight tickets, wedding venue, food, gifts for guests, etc.
- The marriage loan EMI calculator can help you calculate your monthly EMIs. This lets you plan for the perfect budget and then organize the wedding accordingly.
Consider availing a wedding loan and do not hold back from organizing that lavish wedding in the palaces of Jaipur or the sandy beaches of Hawaii.
Here we list a few exotic destinations around the world which are apt for a summer destination wedding.
1. Fira in Cyclades, Greece
If it is a beach wedding, then it has to be in Santorini in Greece. Yet if you want to stand out, you can head to Santorini’s capital, Fira. Fira gives you a splendid view of the island and there are tonnes of things to keep your guests entertained.
2. Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada
If you are one of those couples who are constantly on the lookout for activities that give you an adrenaline rush, the Niagara Falls in Canada is the perfect place for you to get hitched.
3. Mexico: Los Cabos
White sandy beaches, horse trails, championship golf courses, cozy hotels. This is what defines the surf and fun town of Los Cabos in Mexico. Have a breezy wedding as the uber-exclusive clubs and villas of Los Cabos.
4. US: The Big Island, Hawaii
The Big Island is where 11 of the world’s 13 climatic zones are found. Hence you are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing the perfect landscape for your wedding.
5. Mussoorie, India
Head to Uttarakhand in India for a picturesque and a unique wedding experience in the hills. Mussoorie is the place with the backdrop of mountains to have a close knot intimate wedding event.