Believe in your dreams and keep them alive!
If the insufficiency of funds is the reason you are pushing your dreams away, personal loans are here to take care of that! Nowadays, personal loans are easily and instantly available with the option to apply for personal loans online. The best part is that personal loans are unsecured loans, i.e. there is no collateral required like a security against the loan.
Personal loans are unsecured loans which means, no collateral is needed like a security against the loan. They are available quite easily.
Personal loans finance you for whatever your requirement is. Generally, your reason for opting for a loan isn’t even asked for while you apply for the loan. However, here are few suggestions on what you could take a loan for:
1. Marriage – If you’ve dreamt of a destination wedding with your entire family and group of friends, or want to splurge a little extra for that fairy-tale wedding of your dreams.
2. Medical Requirements – If there is a medical emergency where you require a large sum of funds.
3. Education/Specialised coaching – If you want to study further or pay your child’s education or extra-circular coaching and need help with the finance.
4. Business – If you aspire to start your own business or need capital for your existing one.
5. Travel – If you wish to travel freely, without the finances holding you back.
6. Other General Purposes – If you need money for anything!
Indiabulls Dhani, a first of its kind mobile application by the Indiabulls Group, has been designed to make your personal financial needs easier than ever before. It offers you personal loans instantly, in a few steps.
Make sure you download the Indiabulls Dhani app from the Play Store or the App Store, and get your personal loan anytime and anywhere with 3 simple steps:
STEP I – Enter your loan amount.
STEP II – Submit your Aadhaar number.
STEP III – Receive the money directly in your bank account immediately.
With Indiabulls Dhani app, you can get personal loan with paperless documentation or any hassle.
What is a Personal Loan Calculator?
The personal loan calculator helps you calculate your repayment, know the competitor interest rates, and to identify the total cost of the plan.
It is essential to note that while you are availing for a personal loan, there are EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments) that will have to be borne by you for the same. A personal loan EMI calculator will help you understand the EMIs that you will need to pay, the principal and interest payments over the loan tenure and the total plan structure in numbers. It is imperative to understand these calculations way in advance in order to pay off the loan in time as it will impact your eligibility for future loans.
How to calculate your EMI using calculator?
All you need to do is enter the following amounts to find the answers you need:
-Principal Amount (Loan amount you require)
-Tenure of the Personal Loan
You will get a customised solution showing the EMI details, monthly break-up of the interest rates, principal amount, etc. with a diagrammatic depiction of the future payments.
You simply have to edit the principal amount and restart if you find the interest rates, and EMI amount to be higher or lower than what you want to pay.