Marriage is one of the biggest days of one’s life. In India as it is said, a marriage is not between two people, but between two families. The functions are grand and go on for days at a stretch. With so many functions to organize and people to handle, it requires you to manage your finances in the first place, as all the bookings need to be done in advance. Advance payments require you to have sufficient funds so that the functions go smoothly.
It depends on how lavish a wedding you want, but even if your budget does not permit to have one, you can consider taking a wedding loan for the amount which is exceeding your budget. A wedding loan or a marriage loan is nothing but a personal loan which you can take to manage the finances for your wedding.
A personal loan for marriage is what you need when you find yourself in a cash crunch while preparing for the wedding. This loan helps you to manage any wedding related costs such as booking the venue, caterers, decorations, printing invitation cards, buying clothes and jewelry etc.
How can you get a personal loan for marriage in India? Here’s how.
You can avail a personal loan for marriage from any bank or NBFC which provides personal loans. You can either apply for a personal loan by visiting the lender’s office or you can apply for it online anytime, anywhere. The easier way is to apply for a personal loan online. Here is how you can apply for an online personal loan for marriage.
- Select the Bank or NBFC of your choice.
- Visit their website or download their mobile application.
- Log in using the phone number.
- Once you have an account created, fill in the details such as identity documents, address proof, bank statements, loan details etc. Check the website for the kind of details required.
- If the verification process is successful and there is no mistake in the application, then you get an approval for the personal loan on the spot.
- As so soon as you receive the approval, the money is disbursed into your account almost immediately.
You can avail a marriage loan for a maximum amount of Rs 15 Lakhs. You can repay the loan by choosing a flexible tenure. You can also use a personal loan for marriage to manage the expenses of your honeymoon. A marriage loan lets you organize a lavish wedding at the destination of your choice. As the application process is online, you do not have to spend much time and you can get access to your loan on the go. There is minimal documentation and the interest rates for marriage loans are competitive. You can also use the personal loan EMI calculator to calculate the EMI on your personal loan and decide whether or not you can pay them. This can help you set a proper budget for the wedding. Consider taking a personal loan for marriage and have the best wedding of your life.