No matter the reason, if there is an urgent need of funds, a personal loan might well be a very viable option. Mostly, all personal loans offered by banks or NBFCs are unsecured loans. But you might ask how to get personal loan in an easy way? In today’s day and age, the process to avail a personal loan is completely online and time saving. So you can easily apply for a personal loan online too.
Here are some things you should do to get swift loan approval.
1. Keep a track of Your Credit Score
It is helpful to keep a track of your credit score when you need an instant personal online. The credit score range is from 300-900. Banks and NBFCs consider a score of more than 700 as a good credit score. So if you need a quick loan, having a good credit score can make it happen.
2. Get a pre-qualification
A pre-qualification period is when you understand whether you meet the lender’s eligibility criteria, what amount of loan can you qualify for etc. Also, a pre-qualification letter helps in speeding up the approval process as you are considered to be a credible applicant.
3. Look around for different personal loan options
Once you have a pre-qualification for the loan, you can compare your loan offer with offers by different lenders.
4. Read all the information carefully
Read all the information about the lender and the loan offered carefully. Watch out for details regarding the processing fees, prepayment fees, hidden charges, payment features etc.
Personal Loans with Indiabulls Dhani
Availing a personal loan at Indiabulls Dhani is now possible in just a few steps. It is time-saving and fast. Here are some advantages of taking a personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani.
- You can avail an instant personal loan online with Indiabulls Dhani by visiting the website or by downloading the mobile app.
- The process to avail the loan is paperless.
- There is minimal documentation.
- There are no pre-payment charges till Rs. 20,000.
- The loans range from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 15 Lakhs
- There is instant disbursal in your bank account
- Tenure period ranges from 3 to 24 months
We advise you to get an idea of your EMI using personal loan EMI calculator even before you apply for the loan. This will help you manage your finances well. Indiabulls also offers a service wherein, after you get an approval for the loan, you can schedule the date for disbursal and the tenure to start. This way, you can plan and get instant money if you know when you will need it the most.