1. What is the eligibility criteria for availing a business loan with Indiabulls Dhani Biz?
You are eligible to apply for an online business loan with Indiabulls Dhani Biz once you meet the below mentioned criteria:
If you are Self-employed
If your age is between 25 Years when you apply for the loan and 65 Years at the time of loan completion
2. What are the securities/collaterals/guarantors I need to provide?
Indiabulls Dhani Biz loans are unsecured business loans. Hence no security or collateral is required.
3. What loan amount can I avail?
Indiabulls Dhani Biz loans are offered from Rs.10,000 to Rs.10 Lakhs.
4. What are the requirements to apply for a business loan online with Indiabulls Dhani?
For instant disbursement of your business loan, please keep the following information available:
KYC as per company guidelines for the applicant as well as co-applicants
Bank account in any of these 5 banks SBI, ICICI, Kotak, HDFC and Axis
For further information, please write to us at email@example.com or call our customer care on 1860 419 3333
5. What are my loan tenure options?
- Dhani offers loan tenure from 6 to 36 months
6. How can I contact Indiabulls Dhani?
You can contact us through our customer care at 1860 419 3333 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Does my information remain secure?
Yes, the information you feed remains safe. All your details are not shared with any third party.
8. How to get a business loan with Indiabulls Dhani?
You can apply for a business loan by downloading the Indiabulls Dhani Biz application & applying through it.
9. When will I get the Dhani Biz Loan?
At Indiabulls Dhani, our aim is to provide business loans directly to the Proprietor’s business instantly*.
For firms and companies, instant* conditional offer would be made.
*Subject to meeting policy norms
10. Can I foreclose or prepay my loan?
You will be allowed to foreclose your Business Loan as per Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited policy. No pre-closure charges will be applicable for loans of 6-month tenure.