Instant Business Loans in India
Business Loan with Dhani Biz
Dhani Biz by Indiabulls Dhani is an unsecured business loan provided by Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited (IBCFL). You can now avail an online business loan in India with Indiabulls Dhani Biz. With Dhani Biz, funding your business is now simple and
hassle-free.With Dhani Biz, you can invest in infrastructure, upgrade to the latest plant and machinery, expand operations, increase working capital or maintain inventory and much more, never having to worry about
instant funds at any given point. Dhani Biz can give your business the boost it needs to reach newer heights with enhanced competitiveness and profitability. Now enjoy competitive business loan interest rates on
instant disbursals of your Dhani Biz loan.
What are the things covered under a Business Loan?
You can use your Dhani Biz loan to fulfil all kind of requirements with ease and speed, anytime, anywhere. This type of business finance is specifically designed for you to take your business to new heights. As this is an unsecured business loan, there
is no pressure of collateral. Some requirements you can manage with your Dhani Biz are mentioned below:
- Expansion to new locations
- Taking Up bigger projects
- Upgrade technology or repair machinery
- Emergency procuring of raw material for bulk order
- Hire seasonal employees
- Improve cash flows
Features & Benefits of Online Business Loans
Dhani Biz is an online business loan. The process to apply for the loan is completely online and does not require any manual intervention; hence it saves a lot of time. Download the Dhani Biz App from
Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Instant Disbursal of the Amount: Indiabulls Dhani Biz Loans start from Rs 10,000.
Flexible Tenure Options: The loan tenure ranges from 6 months to 36 months
Time-Saving and Paperless Documentation: The documentation process is extremely simple and hassle-free.
Security of Information: All your details remain safe and secure.
Get Instant Disbursals: Get your loan amount disbursed into your current account within minutes just like our personal loan.
Zero Prepayment Charges: No prepayment charges for loans availed for 6 months.
Manage on the Go: As everything is saved in the app, you can manage your Business loan online, anytime anywhere.
How to get a Business Loan online with Indiabulls Dhani?
Indiabulls Dhani Biz has made availing a Business loan a completely hassle-free process. You just need to download the Indiabulls Dhani Loans app and avail an instant Business loan online, right at your fingertips.
Step 1: Apply Online
- Download the app
- Enter your mobile number
- Once you receive the OTP your number gets verified
- Choose the Business loan option
Step 2: Enter Required Details
- Enter your loan amount
- Enter your GST, Pan Card and Address Proof details.
- Receive Instant Approval
- Upload documents and e-sign
- Upload KYC Document photograph validating through OTP
- Enter your bank account details
Step 3: Receive an Instant Approval & Disbursal
- After approval, get money in your bank account instantly
Business Loans FAQS
1. What is the eligibility criteria for availing a business loan with Indiabulls Dhani Biz?
You are eligible to apply for an online business loan with Indiabulls Dhani Biz once you meet the below mentioned criteria:
- If you are Self-employed
- If your age is between 25 Years when you apply for the loan and 65 Years at the time of loan completion
2. What are the securities/collaterals/guarantors I need to provide?
Indiabulls Dhani Biz loans are unsecured business loans. Hence no security or collateral is required.
3. What loan amount can I avail?
Indiabulls Dhani Biz loans are offered from Rs.10,000 to Rs.15 Lakhs onwards.
4. What are the requirements to apply for a business loan online with Indiabulls Dhani?
For instant disbursement of your business loan, please keep the following information available:
- KYC as per company guidelines for the applicant as well as co-applicants
- GST Credentials & ITR
- Bank account in any of these 5 banks SBI, ICICI, Kotak, HDFC and Axis
For further information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer care at 0406 165 7222 (Maharashtra, Bengal and Southern states 8AM to 8PM) or 0124 616 5722 (Rest Of India 8AM to 8PM)
5. What are my loan tenure options?
- Dhani offers loan tenure from 6 to 36 months
6. How can I contact Indiabulls Dhani?
You can contact us through our customer care at 0406 165 7222 (Maharashtra, Bengal and Southern states 8AM to 8PM) or 0124 616 5722 (Rest Of India 8AM to 8PM) or write to us at email@example.com
7. Does my information remain secure?
Types of Personal Loan
Business Loan Guide for Young Entrepreneurs
What is a business loan? A business loan is a financing option offered to young businessmen or en...
5 Lessons To Learn From The Indian ARMY For Aspiring Entrepreneurs.
"Quartered in snow, silent to remain. When the bugle calls, they shall rise and march again," – is...
Why Millennial Women take More Loans than Men
India is promoting women empowerment in all sectors. In recent years, the Government of India has ta...
Top 5 Important Business Loan Requirements
Are you looking forward to starting a new venture? Alternatively, are you planning to expand the hor...
Things to Have in Place While Starting your New Business
Gone are the days when people preferred working rigorously at their regular 9-5 jobs. Today’s work...