1. Am I eligible to become a commission agent with Indiabulls Partner Program?
As per Indiabulls Partner policy, all resident Indians (including sole proprietorships) are eligible to become Indiabulls Partners.
2. Is there any criteria to become an Indiabulls Partner?
Any individual over the age of 18 years with a PAN card can register to become an Indiabulls Partner.
3. What documents / details do I require to sign up?
You will have to keep the following documents handy before you begin with your Indiabulls Partner sign-up process:
- PAN Card
- Bank details (A/C Number, IFSC Code)
- GSTIN details (if applicable)
4. What benefit do I get as an Indiabulls Partner?
As an Indiabulls Partner, you will be entitled to a commission (or earning) on the total disbursement value of the loan availed by a customer that you have sourced. Please refer to the pay-out terms and conditions on the ‘Earning Structure’ section in the App FAQs for further details.
5. What if I do not have a registered GST number?
In case you do not have a registered GST number, you will be asked to sign an online consent declaration for the same.
6. I do not have a bank account registered in my name. Can I still proceed with my application?
A bank account number is mandatory for you to continue with the registration process. All payouts are made to the bank account provided by the partner.
7. I do not have a PAN card. Can I become a loan agent with Indiabulls Partner Program?
PAN card is mandatory for completing the registration process.
8. Why is a cancelled cheque required?
You will be asked to upload a cancelled cheque only if we are unable to verify your bank details. The cheque is to correctly capture your bank account details in which the commission will be credited.
9. How long does it take for my Partner ID to be activated?
Once you successfully fill in all required details during the registration process, your Indiabulls Partner ID will be activated instantly.
10. How do I log in to the app?
You can log in to the Indiabulls Partner App using your mobile number and password. Your password is shared with you via SMS at the time of mobile registration.
1. How do I check the status of my registration?
Your account will be activated instantly on completing the registration. In case you haven’t received your Indiabulls Partner ID, you can call our customer care at 022 6165 5111 (Mumbai) or 044 6165 5111 (Chennai) to enquire about the same or use the helpline tab given in the app.
2. When can I start creating leads?
You can start creating leads once you have received your Indiabulls Partner ID.
3. I have created a lead, what next?
Once you create a lead, an SMS is sent to your customer with the link to download the Indiabulls Dhani personal loan mobile application. The customer has to download the app using the link that you have sent and complete his/her Dhani loan application process.
1. When will I get the pay-out for any disbursements I have facilitated?
Commission/Earning can be credited to your bank account only after the disbursement of the entire loan amount to your customer is successful. Once the disbursement is completed, you need to ‘Initiate the pay-out’ from the ‘My Earnings’ section of the mobile application. Once you verify the invoice, earnings will be processed instantly.
2. I have a problem with a pay-out calculated. What do I do?
You can call our customer care at 022 6165 5111 (Mumbai) or 044 6165 5111 (Chennai) for any pay-out related clarifications. The same will be resolved by the Indiabulls Partner team at the earliest.
3. What is the payout structure?
You can earn up to ₹ 2,000 per case. For a detailed payout structure, please refer to the Earnings Structure section in mobile app.
1. How do I track the customer application status?
The customer application status is mentioned against every lead that is sourced by you. You can view this information on track application status screen.
2. Why is the lead created by me in a declined stage?
Indiabulls Partner reserves the rights to approve or reject a personal loan application. This decision is basis the internal credit policies of Indiabulls Partner.
3. I’m unable to add a lead. The application says lead already exists.
If a customer has already applied for a personal loan using the Indiabulls Dhani Mobile application, you will not be able to add a new lead for this customer, and will thus not be eligible for any commissions on that particular lead.
4. Can I complete a customer’s application on their behalf?
When you create a lead, an SMS with a link to download the Indiabulls Dhani mobile application is sent to the customer’s mobile number. The loan application process has to be initiated by the customer. As an Indiabulls Partner, you can guide the applicant and even upload documents on behalf of the customer to ensure that the loan application is completed.