Personal Loan at Indiabulls Dhani
Indiabulls Dhani offers you the perfect personal loan – the perfect financing option for all your needs – be it financing for that expensive wedding, or a last-minute travel plan, or to buy that dream car, and much more. You can now apply for a personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani up to 15 lakhs and meet all your diverse financial needs, at competitive interest rates, starting from as low as 13.99%. Download the Indiabulls Dhani app now to apply for an instant personal loan.
Features & Benefits
You can use our mobile application – Indiabulls Dhani App to apply for a personal loan and avail its benefits. Indiabulls Dhani’s instant personal loan comes with a wide array of features and benefits. Some of the personal loan features them are:
1. Instant disbursal – Get an instant approvals and loan disbursal within minutes
2. Flexible Loan tenure – From 3 months to 36 months, as per your requirement
3. Easy documentation – No complex documents required for your application
4. Safe to use – All your details (be it personal or financial) are safe and secure
5. High Disbursal – Get up to Rs 15 Lakhs in your bank account immediately
6. Hassle-free application – Extremely simple and paperless personal loan application process
7. No collateral – No security required since we offer unsecured personal loan
8. No pre-payment charges – Personal loan repayment without any charges for loans under Rs. 20,000
9. Competitive interest rates – interest rates starting from 13.99%
Download Dhani AppDownload Dhani App
You can apply for a personal loan online, available exclusively on the Indiabulls Dhani App – our official personal loan app, available on the Google Play Store as well as Apple App Store, which enables you to take added benefits of the following features:
1. Dhani Points
Dhani points is first of its kind reward program in the loan industry, making the entire loan process quite engaging and fascinating. A Dhani customer can earn these loyalty points by doing simple things like signing up, referring to friends, making bill payments, buying gift coupons, availing additional loans, etc. Get ₹ 1 for every Dhani Point on timely EMI payment. Know more about Dhani Points here!
2. Dhani Wallet
Dhani Wallet is a secured prepaid account or mobile wallet, which can be used for various online transactions for various categories like paying bills online, mobile recharge, bus bookings, and more! Get exciting rewards & exclusive discounts on every payment made using the Dhani Wallet and even stand a chance to earn Dhani Points!
The personal loan eligibility criteria with Indiabulls Dhani is quite simple. Given below is the eligibility criteria:
||21 years and above
||Salaried or self-employed
Just like the personal loan eligibility criteria, the personal loan documents required are quite basic. Just digitally upload the scanned copies of these documents, and you are one step closer to getting your loan amount disbursed.
1. Pan Card Details
2. Address Proof
3. Bank Details
It is essential to meet the above personal loan requirements to get your application approved.
Personal loan interest rates are one of the most important features of the product. Indiabulls Dhani provides minimum interest rates starting from just 13.99%. Following are more details on the charges and interest rates for personal loans:
|Personal Loan Interest Rates
||Starting from 13.99%*
Personal Loan Interest Rates
How to apply for a Personal Loan?
The personal loan application for Indiabulls Dhani is quite hassle-free. You can apply for a personal loan online by just following these simple steps:
Step 1: Download the Indiabulls Dhani App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
Step 2: Register yourself with us by providing your mobile number and verify with the OTP sent to you.
Step 3: Enter Loan Amount you wish to avail as per your requirement.
Step 4: Provide your personal details and digitally upload your details like Pan Card details and address proof details.
Step 5: If you have successfully completed steps 1 to 4, your personal loan will get approved and the amount is disbursed in your bank account instantly.
Apply for a Personal LoanApply for a Personal Loan
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A personal loan EMI calculator helps you evaluate the monthly EMIs you need to pay to repay your loan. Use our online personal loan calculator to understand how much money you can pay each month over a period at your comfort. Our personal loan EMI calculator helps you to pay off your loan conveniently. Just enter the loan amount you wish to avail, align with the desired loan tenure and interest rate and as soon as you click calculate, you’ll be provided with an estimated amount of your monthly EMIs.
Calculate Your Monthly EMIs
Tips for a Successful Online Personal Loan Application
You can consider the following tips about making a successful application with Indiabulls Dhani.
- Comprehend the need for your loan
- Compare and choose the best type of personal loan as per your requirement
- Make sure that you have the necessary documents required
- Analyze the fine print on your documents cautiously
- Choose your preferred loan tenure by evaluating your repayment ability
- Choose an affordable interest rate for your loan
- Select your desired loan amount, while keeping in mind that the loan amount can be easily repaid by you
- Choose your EMIs wisely with regards to your capability to repay the loan amount borrowed in the form of monthly EMIs
Types of Personal Loans at Indiabulls Dhani
You can use personal loan for any purpose you wish to fulfil your financial needs. Following are the types of personal loans in India offered by Indiabulls Dhani:
1. Two Wheeler Loan – A two wheeler personal loan can be exclusively used to buy a two-wheeler like bikes, active, etc.
2. Used Car Loan – A used car loan can be used to purchase a second-hand car
3. New Car Loan – A new car loan is a personal loan used to buy a brand new car
4. Travel Loan – A personal holiday loan for travel is specifically designed to cover the expense of your travel, including flight tickets, stay at a hotel, etc.
5. Wedding Loan – Manage the expenses of your wedding with the help of a wedding loan
6. Medical Loan – A personal loan for medical emergencies can be used to cover all your (or your family’s) emergency health-related expenses
7. Education Loan – An education loan is used to pay the fees of your university
8. Top Up Loan – A top up personal loan is an additional loan provided on your existing personal loans
Basic Guide to Personal Loan
Why Choose Indiabulls Dhani?
Indiabulls Dhani has come up with a unique way for you to avail an instant personal loan online. Download the Indiabulls Dhani App, and you can apply for a personal loan online in minutes, with quick eligibility and documents check to ensure an absolutely hassle-free process. The app makes it possible for you to get funds in no time. You can use the money for anything that you may need and there is no collateral involved.
Instant Personal Loan with Dhani AppInstant Personal Loan with Dhani App
Personal Loans FAQs
1. What is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a fixed amount borrowed at a fixed interest rate from a financial institution or an online lender and repaid over a fixed tenure which is pre-decided. It is a type of unsecured loan wherein you usually don’t pledge any security or a collateral at the time of availing it. You can avail it to fulfil any of your financial needs.
2. How Does Personal Loans Work?
When you apply for a personal loan, the lender approves the loan amount after checking your application. Once the amount is approved, you’ll receive the amount directly in your bank account. The entire loan amount should be payed back in instalments within a fixed timeframe specified by the lender. The personal loan interest rate is predetermined by your lender as per your application.
3. When can I avail a Personal Loan?
You can avail any of the types of personal loan whenever you have a financial need. It can be a medical emergency, when you want to buy a car, an upcoming wedding, going for higher studies etc.
4. Where can I apply for Personal loan?
You can download the Indiabulls Dhani personal loan app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
5. When will I get the amount disbursed into my account?
Indiabulls Dhani is created to provide personal loan disbursement directly into one’s bank account in a matter of minutes.
6. What are the Documents required for a Personal Loan?
There is no physical requirement of documents since they can be uploaded or linked in a hassle-free process. Below is the list of documents required at the time of application with Indiabulls Dhani:
1. PAN Card Details
2. Address Proof
3. Bank Details
7. What is Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria?
In order to avail a personal loan, an applicant must suffice certain minimal criteria. The eligibility criteria to apply for a personal loan with Indiabulls Dhani is that you need to be a salaried professional or a self-employed entrepreneur.
8. What is an EMI?
An Equated Monthly Installment or an EMI is a fixed payment amount to the lender by the borrower. These repayments are made on a specific date of each calendar month. These instalments are used to pay off both the principal and the interest on the loan amount over a predetermined number of years. You can know your EMI amount by using our personal loan EMI calculator.
9. What is the maximum amount of loan I can get?
Your amount is usually dependent on your income and might vary based on if you are a salaried individual or not. It differs from one financial institution to another. Anyone, be it a salaried individual or self-employed individual can avail an instant personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani up to Rs 15 Lakhs.
10. How long does it take to get approved for a personal loan?
Once you have completed your Know Your Customer (KYC) details and uploaded the required documents, it’s just a matter of time for your application approval. Indiabulls Dhani customers enjoy the benefits of an instant personal loan.
11. How do I get a top up on my personal loan if I require more funds?
A top up personal loan is an additional loan that can be availed against an existing loan. All you have to do is enter the required loan amount and other details on your Dhani app, and within minutes you’ll be disbursed the extra amount.
12. How can I get a personal loan?
To avail a personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani, you need to download the personal loan app – Dhani app. After downloading the app, you have to just enter your personal and loan details, and upload a few documents. Post that, sit back and relax; your loan will be disbursed within minutes.
13. How can I calculate EMI?
A personal loan EMI calculator helps you establish an estimate of the EMI amount you have to pay each month to your lender. To use this personal loan EMI calculator, all you need to do is enter the relevant loan details. An estimated EMI helps you to understand the magnitude of your financial condition before applying for a loan.
14. Where Can a Personal Loan be used?
A personal loan can be used for a variety of reasons. Some of these types of personal loans are- wedding loans, education loans, travel loans, home loans, car loans, etc.
15. Do I need to provide any security or collateral or guarantors?
Indiabulls Dhani provides you with an unsecured personal loan and hence you do not need to provide any security or collateral or guarantors.